- বিধি এবং প্রবিধান
1. Students are expected to come to the college in neat, clean and simple clothes. They must conform to the high standards of modesty maintained by the institutions. They should not wear gaudy dresses.
2. All men students are expected to wear pants and shirts-bush shirts or slack shirts. Tshirts are not allowed. Women students are strictly not permitted to wear skirts, leggings, jeans, frocks and high tops.
3. Students should not bring discredit to the college or to themselves. Insubordination and rude behavior of any kind inside or outside the college will be severely dealt with.
4. Students should be regular and punctual in attending the classes and all activities connected with the college. No student is allowed to enter the classroom or leave the class room during class hours without the permission of the principal. They are not permitted to go out during lunch break.
5. The students should stand up and wish the teacher when he/she enters the class. They should take their seats only after the teacher takes his/her seat or instructs the students to do so.
6. They should wish all the teachers irrespective of their departments.
7. Strict silence should be maintained during class hours in the Classrooms, Library, Laboratory, Examination halls and in the College premises.
8. Use of books, magazines and other materials not approved by the principal will not be permitted in the college campus.
9. All lost property should be brought to the college office.
10. Students are expected to take care of the college property and help in keeping the premises neat and clean. Disfiguring of walls, doors or breaking the furniture is a breach of discipline and will not be tolerated.
11. Students are forbidden from organizing any meeting in the college premises or collecting money for any purpose without the permission of the principal.
12. Students are not permitted to entertain the visitors in the college during the working hours. They are strictly forbidden from receiving personal phone calls or letters.
13. Student should not enter the office room, staff room or computer lab without permission.
14. Monthly tests and model examinations are part of curriculum and student should be sincere in taking these tests. They should not indulge in any kind of malpractice during examinations or tests.
15. Eve-teasing is strictly prohibited & eve-teasers will be dismissed from the college.
According to TamilNadu eve-teasing ordinance of 1998 whoever commits or
participated or abets in eve-teasing, in or within the premises of any educational
institutions, is liable for imprisonment for term which may extend to one year or shall
we liable to a fine which may extend to RS.10000/- or both.
- গুরুত্বপূর্ণ লিংক
- গুগল ম্যাপ
- অফিসিয়াল ফ্যান পেইজ
- জাতীয় সংগীত